Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple I Phone 6s that i purchased on: 10-25-2016…

Hello - I have...

Hello - I have an Apple I Phone 6s that i purchased on: 10-25-2016 My phone is not allowing me to video.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I just told you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Touble shooting, such as? I have already been to a Sprint store; had a tech to trouble shoot the phone. He had no clue as to why the phone was not allowing me to video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

*Storage: used - 59.72 GB available: 371.1 MB

9/20/2017
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?

When i try to video, it immediately clicks off; will not allow me to video.

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

After the restart, check to see if the issue continues

Is my phone NOT supported by Apple, since it is less than a year old?

It appears to be working at the moment.
*I did the same thing yesterday. Videoed for 0:27 seconds. Would not allow me to take a second video.

Try taking a couple of videos

Sorry! for the delay. I wanted to do "several" quick videos to test the phone.
It appears to be working now. :-)

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Mac Support