Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having trouble with my password. Funny thing I have my…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with...

I'm having trouble with my password. Funny thing I have my ipad its ok my phone I cant get my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Ive been trying for na week or so

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I cant without the password ***** need to update some things but it wont let me

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive tried to put a new pw try 3 times and will throw me out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

To please help me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Is this the Apple ID password ***** you need to reset? If so please click this link:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

From there you can reset your password ***** a reset email or by answering security questions.

When you have reset your password, you can update all your devices with the new password.

Let me know if you have any questions, I am here to help.

PS please take a moment to click the star rating to rate my help, many thanks!