Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to set or check payment options to upgrade my

Customer Question
I need to set...

I need to set or check payment options to upgrade my storage. cannot find any place to do this in my settings options

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Imac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All the latest updates are installed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can change to a different credit or debit card by signing in to your Apple ID account page.

1. To go to the Apple ID account page, click this link: View Apple ID.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID. You might be asked to answer security questions.
  3. In the Payment & Shipping section, click Edit Payment Information.
  4. Change your payment information.
  5. Click Save.

That's it, your payment information should now be up to date. Let me know if you have any questions, I am here to help.

PS Please take a moment to click the star rating to rate my help, many thanks!