Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How are you? I have a macbook pro (2016) and ASUS VE278Q LED…

Customer Question
How are you? Technician's...

How are you?

Technician's Assistant: I'm good, thanks. How can I help?

I have a macbook pro (2016) and ASUS VE278Q LED Monitor

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your macbook?

I'd like to know how should I configure the setting of either devices to make the screen as similar as possible while maintaing the quality

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's MacBook Pro Retina - OS X El Capitan V10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

3.1 GHz Intel Core i7

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How are they connected ?