Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Outlook for Mac disappeared after i did a restart, iMac…

Customer Question
My Outlook for Mac...

My Outlook for Mac disappeared after i did a restart

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

IMac running 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

OSX

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2014. None so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I am in Australia. What is the cost if I continue?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Mac Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

What if it isn't resolved?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
I have provided my credit card details but the form doesn't allow for my contact phone number because I am in Australia.
I am concerned that you have all my details.
I think I will stop now. Please do not activate a payment on my credit card.
My email address is :***@******.***
Could you please email me a reply.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Thank you for your response.
I have located the missing Outlook for Mac in Applications in Microsoft Word.
I am prepared to pay the $5 deposit but I don't want to continue. Please don't make any other charge against my credit card.
Regards,
Ron Barratt
I don't want to click on 'Securely Connect' because I have resolved my issue.

Okay

I don't want toe switch toy Secure Remote Assistance thank you.
Is anyone reading my responses?

Okay

Thanks Kamil.
Can you now cancel my credit cards details please.

I will request your refunds.

Thanks Kamil. I appreciate that.
Cheers,

you are welcome