Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad is blocked...I can't get it on. ..How can I enter…

Customer Question
My ipad is blocked...I...

My ipad is blocked...I can't get it on. ..How can I enter itunes...I don't have it on the computer i'm using.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp desk top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No it's part of a big system...should I use my lap instead?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried troubeshooting but they say I don't have something installled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think I have itunes on my computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with the Ipad?