Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had to change my password for my email on my desk top and…

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change my password ***** my email on my desk top and unfortunately I don't know how to reset it on my Ipad help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Just now, but it says the password ***** ***** valid

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

A few days ago

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well I did try to reset the pass word and I got a message that I had to wait to get a number emailed to me, I checked both my desk top and the ipad and never was emailed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to check my email on mu ipad

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 10 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

On your iPad, go into Settings then Mail then Accounts select the Account then Account again

Delete the password ***** enter the new one then click on DONE