Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't download iOS10, IOS9, It's updated, Going to the…

Customer Question
I can't download...

I can't download iOS10

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IOS9

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It's updated

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going to the Apple sites to download but the screen doesn't respond

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. THANKS!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Go into Settings then General then Software Update

Do you see an update available?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.