Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Msn will not open all the way, I have a mac and i'm running…

Msn will not open...

Msn will not open all the way

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I have a mac and i'm running Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had this machine quite a while, I just updated Sierra and all of a sudden msn will not open I can get it to open on google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No it open up with a blank screen however there are some of the usual site like Facebook that will open and I can use the search bar.

9/20/2017
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you use the Safari browser to open MSN.com?

Open Safari

Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.

In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....

Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.

Close all Safari windows and reopen

Does it work now?

Josh, Mac Support

Click here: https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

The file will begin to download automatically

Run the downloaded file to install

Open the Teamviewer program and provide me with the ID and PASSWORD ***** the program

667 118 214
9r97vj
667 118 214
p79e5r
667 118 214
3b2d7y
667 118 214
sc2s13
667 118 214
y4x58c

Everything should be okay now -- Check MSN.COM now

when I opened Safari I had to type in msn.com and then it opened

Great; everything is okay now correct?

I think so.....BTW how much will i be charged?

The price was confirmed during the setup process along with the price for remote assistance.

Ok thanks.

You're welcome!