Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My daughter drop her iphone now screen is all full of lines…

Customer Question
My daughter drop her...

My daughter drop her iphone now screen is all full of lines and cant unlock it now it saying to connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure i think its iso

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing not sure what to all it says on the phone is iphone is disabled connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wandering how to get in to it need to know if here icloud is on so everything will transfer to her new iphone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://icloud.com

Sign into the Apple ID for your daughter

If you can view the Photos, etc through the web browser then it was backed up

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Mac Support