Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Well I bought a $50 ITunes card yesterday for my girlfriend…

Customer Question
Well I bought a...

Well I bought a $50 ITunes card yesterday for my girlfriend name katie and I sent her a picture of the codes, than told me it was a used one & it was redeemed already. How can I fix it for her?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Iphone 7 Plus

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 7? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last year in October none

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know how to fix it for her

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, you need to call Apple directly at ***-***-**** (U.S.) or to contact them online by clicking here

Additional information : https://support.apple.com/itunes-gift-card-scams

Let me know the results please

Thank you