Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Somehow my Roku is u, Somehow my Roku is under itunes on my…

Customer Question
Somehow my Roku is...

Somehow my Roku is u

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Somehow my Roku is under itunes on my iphone. Can you delete itunes?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

On my iphone - yes.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - I don't have any idea how.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Winning lottery #s - kidding

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify we want to remove Itunes? Or do you want to remove the Roku from Itunes?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff