Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get in to itunes.It says" The folder is on a locked…

Customer Question
I can't get in...

I can't get in to itunes.It says " The folder is on a locked disc or you do not have written permissions for this folder.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

A Sony laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bits ... not much ...nothing nelps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No Let's go

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What Windows OS are you running please?(7, 8 or 10)

Do you still need help please?

Mike, Mac Medic