Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to make an appointment using the calendar ap on my 6s…

Customer Question
I need to make...

I need to make an appointment using the calendar ap on my 6s iPhone. I can make it using Seri but I want the iPhone to notify me in 1 week and in the day before the appointment. The second question I'll ask you after we conclude our first question. I have my iPhone in my hand and am chatting with you on a very old non apple computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My iPhone is a 6S . My computer is an old HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A long time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My granddaughter down loaded a program care zone on my iPhone and I need to get rid of it. Whenever I touch the program it guides me to the program.. My home land line phone number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Open Calendar app. Double tap on the date you would like to set the event and tap the plus or + button

This will bring the New Event window. Set a Starts and End day. Now, tap Alert and you can see options like "On day of event (9:00 AM)", "1 day before (9:00 AM)" etc. So choose the option you want.

Then tap Add

The event will be added and you will be notified on the set option.

You can also set a Reminder if you want. For that, you can use the Reminder app. Open Reminder app. Tap the + button, write the reminder, then tap the small (i) button and set alarm or other options.

I hope that answers your first question. If you have any doubts, please don't hesitate to ask. What is your second question ?

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.