Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to do a mail merge on my mac and i get the

message that i need the...
i am trying to do a mail merge on my mac and i get the message that i need the text converter since it may cause a security error
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

If you open the worksheet in Excel all by itself, can you see the data contained within the document?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 66 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Jason-
It is not allowing it to open, is it possible to call me and walk me through it

A phone call will not be needed. What does it tell you?

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com