Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't open or quit my mail from the app on the dock sorry…

Customer Question
I can't open or...

I can't open or quit my mail from the app on the dock sorry if I'm not using the right terms illiterate with the computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

How do I know this It is a mac about 10 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Where do I find this sorry

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 10 yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes that Im so sorry for not know any more than I do about computers

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please restart your computer

Do you still have the issue after a restart?