Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My debit card is being declined, iPad air, My grandchildren…

Customer Question
My debit card is...

My debit card is being declined

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IPad air

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My grandchildren were playing on my iPad again and I had to change all my codes for the second time to block them out. There must be a charge that I am not aware of. I only have the one card so I need this fixed without getting a new card please

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

There is none. iTunes has to reset

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris