Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm not sure what my Skype ID is. Mac, No, I don't use Skype…

I'm not sure what...

I'm not sure what my Skype ID is.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't use Skype a lot but I always have trouble signing in. Maybe you could just walk me trough my account to see if it's all OK

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

When were you last able to sign in?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Last week

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID 130 811 614
Pass: 8128

connecting