Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to pay for some albums on itunes and the payment did…

Customer Question
I tried to pay...

I tried to pay for some albums on itunes and the payment did not go through so i shount have but more more things so that i could not pay for the albums anymore. I mhave tried to pay for it and i see the money in my account but itunes declines my payment.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

You are the first one

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know how to do that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store
You might need to update your billing information to pay an unpaid balance.

To fix the issue update your billing information on your Apple device go into Settings or from your Mac or PC in iTunes.
Make sure that your name and address match the information on file with your financial institution.
Make sure that the payment account you're using is in good standing.
If you're using store credit, make sure add enough credit in your account to cover your purchases.
If you can use any of these payment methods. You can't select None when you have an unpaid balance or payment due.
After you update your payment method, iTunes Store automatically attempts any outstanding orders with your updated billing information.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if the given steps didn't work don't be dissatisfied click on reply button let me know so that i can continue in assisting you further.