Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iforgoy my password and can't ge through the on-line" forgot…

Customer Question
Iforgoy my password *****...

Iforgoy my password ***** can't ge through the on-line" forgot my pssword"processn"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't think I ever have

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I was prompted to update itunes so

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ithe"forgot my password ***** I get a confirm number but Ican'tget back to right page toenter it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

Thank you