Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Nothing, I madea mistake and joined I-Tunes; and would like…

Customer Question
Nothing, I madea mistake...

Nothing, I madea mistake and joined I-Tunes; and would like to cancel. I would rather do it now before the 3-months trail because I may forget. Would appreciate your doing this for me. My name is*****: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I am not sure what you are asking me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the I-Tune because I was just trying to install a separate keyboard to my Sansung J7.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I know.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Our service is a paid service. We do guarantee our service meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. But this is a paid service, not free.

Did you want to proceed with paid help?

No, not to just cancell a subscription to i-Tunes or membetrship (or what-ever you call it). A free 3-month trail was offered and now because I might forget and want to cancel now, IThey act like it is a federal case.
no

Again, were a paid service so I cant help you for free. Here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0