Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an apple tower that I cannot connect to. Apple worked…

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple tower that I cannot connect to. Apple worked on it all day and had it working, then he had me move it as it's a distal port-- long house. Now it doesn't work . Help I have a contract with geek squad.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

My iphone sonos probably tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About everthing. Plug inplug modem, tower, master reset you name it. I may need someone to come out. Geek squad set it up and it worked fine for years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Spectrum put in new modem and apple switched it to bridge modem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
The apple tower that doesn't work is a remote access tower.
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you ping the Apple tower from a computer?

What area are you located in?

I am not sure how to do that. Located in Los Angeles, CA
Your securely connect does not work on my computer.
Do you require remote assistance? If not, we can still work in Q&A.