Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a subscription to Pandora, or at least I am charged…

Customer Question
I have a subscription...

I have a subscription to Pandora, or at least I am charged for it via iTunes. I inadvertently deleted the Pandora icon from my iPhone. Cant seem to find out how to restore onto my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think I had it installed on my computer...but

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

You can just go to the appstore, search for pandora, and then when you find it and have already downloaded it before, then it should show up as a "cloud" icon and then you can touch that to reinstall the app. Then once installed again, just sign in with your pandora username and password.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.