Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Was charged 6.25 from ITunes but I did not order anything. I…

Customer Question
Was charged 6.25 from...

Was charged 6.25 from ITunes but I did not order anything.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don't understand

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Your question

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got a text on hone that I was charged 6.25 but I don't have an IPhone and didn't update any apps or authorize anything. Do I need to call bank back and dispute? They said to call them if I have a problem. Thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Do you have an apple id and password? If so, then someone may have gotten access to your information. If you do have an apple id and password, click here to report a problem. Once you are at this webpage, you can sign in and then choose "I did not authorize this purchase".

You can also references https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.