Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Camera storage is nearly full and tried to add 50 Meg to the…

Customer Question
Camera storage is nearly...

Camera storage is nearly full and tried to add 50 Meg to the Cloud but got request rejected and still don't know how to transfer my iPhone camera images to any cloud, even if I get a cloud to confirm I have access (thought I got confirmation at one time but later got message that my credit card information was wrong somehow).

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Have an iphone that is roughly 8-10 years old and is a 3G. Not sure what operateing system. Will go to settings: iOS 7.1.2, up to date as of now

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No,

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You are it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to get the pictures to a place wehre I can download them easily as compared to photo by photo as an attachment to an email.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It has only been an issue for about 2 months, but now Icwant to download the pictures quickly.

Is this Windows or mac?

Please cancel my request. And send back my $5. I feel like this is just some kind of come-on to get me to sign up for more costs. No way I will spend $50 for this or $50 per month.
Carl

We can continue without the remote assistance if you want