Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a iPad that won't turn on when I press the home

Customer Question
I have a iPad...

I have a iPad that won't turn on when I press the home button I tried to turn it off and it won't let me

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I think Safari

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to add a kindle app and it wouldn't let me

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't try any. It is like I am locked out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just before all of this I was on the phone with Amazon and the Kindle store. I ordered three books on Amazon and I got the notice on my lap tap that the order went thru

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your iPad and while it is plugged in..

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Does it work now?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.