Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

It appears Windows has possibly crashed? Or Firefox crashes

It appears Windows has possibly...
It appears Windows has possibly crashed? Or Firefox crashes everytime I try to open it.
9/18/2017
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What operating system do u use?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have an Open Ticket from 9/13/17 regarding the issue of Firefox crashing. The tech was ***** *****. He worked on my computer remotely but it is doing the same thing as last week. What is the solution? Since the ticket was not closed do I have to pay again
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
As I recall the AVG was removed by ***** *****.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How can I get someone who can do the remote? Is ***** ***** available.
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

I accepted your Secure Remote Assistance request, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are directions:

Please click on link below to start download, then Open/Save and Run the software, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why am I receiving MAC experts when i don't have a MAC
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot respond to your email as Firefox crashes. How can I get remote assistance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why am I charged yet no one responds

Hello, sorry, i was in a meeting with another customer. I am available now.

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer