Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPAD email scream I am opening I don't see my emails it's…

Customer Question
My IPAD email scream...

My IPAD email scream I am opening I don't see my emails it's all white after few mint it shots off

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your IPAD?

Where I have to check that

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your IPAD? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I using Ipad I purchased 2013

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No all happened when I was sending email attachments my email screen shut I tried to open and it's all white screen after few min it turns off itself I tried to reset by turning off and restart didn't help at all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

If that didn't work, then go to Settings and enable Airplane mode. Open Mail app and does it stay open ? If so, then open Outbox and delete recent emails from there. Also, if you sent any emails with big attachments, then delete them as well.

If it still not working, then go to Settings > Mail. Select your email account and delete it. After deleting the account, then open Mail. Close it. Then go to Settings > Mail and add the account back

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

I want immidatly to refund my money ..... I did not ask you to become a member at all . To answer a question u requested $5
Which I paid gladly .... But immidatly few second later you charged me for yr monthly membershipI want you immidatly to refund me back $25 and I don't want you to charge my card any further membership fees
I didnt even started free trial which you are offering

Sorry, I don't have access your account information to process the refund myself. I'm only tech in here.

Please contact or email the customer support at***@******.*** and they will do the full refund.

Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund.

Please contact or email the customer support at *****@******.*** and they will do the full refund.

Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund. Close this page without rating the question anything.

Best Regards,

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.