Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i delete bookmarks from my macbook pro, Pearl? MacOS…

Customer Question
How do i delete...

How do i delete bookmarks from my macbook pro, Pearl?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

MacOS sierra . Computer is mid 2010

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Some but I can't tell you what

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. Never deleted Bookmarks before the need to do so today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that is is

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Do you wish to do this in Safari? Or another web browser on the Mac?

Please let me know

Chrome

Thank you

To delete a bookmark in Chrome, instead of clicking on the bookmark, right click it and you can then choose delete.

Let me know how you go please

Richard, Apple Software Engineer