Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to retrieve text message info from phonetoJA: What OS…

Customer Question
Trying to retrieve text...

Trying to retrieve text message info from phone(###) ###-####to(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IOS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried going to Verizon wireless in a circle. Sent me back to Apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need some data related to these two phone numbers, number of calls, texts, text content, or images sent

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Do you have physical access to these phones? Are they your phones?

Please let me know

I have physical access to 1591
Trying to retrieve any data, number of calls received from(###) ###-#### text content, images sent

What is the make and model of the phone? And did you delete the content?

hello

what is the make and model of the phone? And did you delete the content?

no, unless it is necessary to find the information
I have an iPhone 6s

And did you delete the content?

Ok, did you ever make a backup of the phone before you deleted the content, using iTunes on your computer?

No sir

Ok, then the only option you have is to use a program called wondershare. This program you use on your computer, you then connect your phone to the computer and run a scan.

Any data that can be recovered, this program will reocvery it for you.

The program you download and install from my link below

https://drfone.wondershare.net/ios-data-recovery.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw3f3NBRBPEiwAiiHxGPoJ4KTBDWkiw3SJ-WvQWH2el6iSRANJiEMIY0xCC0TP0EqMv9PBPhoCL90QAvD_BwE

Let me know please how you go

What was my charge for your service
charged to Paypal. it was not obvious

I cannot see the costs here, but you see it as part of the question value, which is listed on this sheet, else you can check with customer service.

I only receive a part of this when I receive a positive rating from you

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Was there something else needed?