Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot login to either Ebay or The Times online although I…

I cannot login to either...
I cannot login to either Ebay or The Times online although I am able to do so on my new ipad mini
9/18/2017
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

What is the error you get when you fail to sign in?

And which internet browser are you using?

Please let me know

Thank you

I'm using Chrome. the login for The Times just doesn't open the Times and login to Ebay says ' Oops that doesn't match' Ebay support are unable to resolve this by changing the password *****

Thanks

In Chrome, click on the three dots in the top right and click on Settings.

Then in the page that opens, go to the bottom of the page and click on Adcance.

Then click on Reset at the bottom of the page, let it reset and tell me if you can then sign in.

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I see Team Viewer QS in the bottom left, how do I get the ID and password
are you still there?

yes I am, please open Teamviewer, and provide me here the ID and Password

183 271 565
322 uuy

connecting

I have rebooted and all seems ok now so thanks for that , was it just resetting to factory settings?

yes, the browsers cache was corrupted, it will be ok now.

You are welcome and all the best.

how do I activate payment or is it already done?

this is already done, thank you