Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Cant connect to my icloud, when i log in to icloud gave me a

Customer Question
cant connect to my icloud JA...
cant connect to my icloud
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: when i log in to icloud gave me a message that says password ***** be sent in the clear in my user name and password ***** i cloud its affecting all my devices iphone 5 pc is ok
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes on my pc i didnt restart i was a fraid if i did its the only one that still connects
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I restarted the airport extreme I reinstalled it thinking someone hacked into my system
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my girlfriend told me she got an email from Africa saying that they had our icloud account and thet I guess they wanted money to release I though it was a scam
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
9/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 2 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The email from Africa is a scam.

What is the exact error message that you see when you sign in?

Mike, Mac Medic