Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cant connect to my icloud, when i log in to icloud gave me a…

Customer Question
Cant connect to my...

Cant connect to my icloud

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

When i log in to icloud gave me a message that says password ***** be sent in the clear in my user name and password ***** i cloud its affecting all my devices iphone 5 pc is ok

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes on my pc i didnt restart i was a fraid if i did its the only one that still connects

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I restarted the airport extreme I reinstalled it thinking someone hacked into my system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My girlfriend told me she got an email from Africa saying that they had our icloud account and thet I guess they wanted money to release I though it was a scam

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 10 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The email from Africa is a scam.

What is the exact error message that you see when you sign in?