Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
We just signed out of the cloud on my daughters ipone 6plus
Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Bachelor's Degree
We just signed out of the cloud on my daughters ipone 6plus and she reset her phone. she keeps getting the error message that iphone can not be activated … read more
My client had an ipad that went bad/ broke she had taken it
John T. F., Apple Consultant
my client had an ipad that went bad/ broke she had taken it to apple and she elected to buy a newq one the apple tech wiped the old ipad because she had a relitively current back up on her computer.. … read more
I just received a phone call from someone claiming to be
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
I just received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Apple in Cupertino. She said my iPhone has been hacked into and that I should not use it for any banking (which I don't) and that my perso… read more
My wife lost her iPhone today. She doesn't know her Cloud
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
My wife lost her iPhone today. She doesn't know her Cloud back-up password ***** she has never backed up her phone. Does the phone automaticly back-up, even if she didn't know it was doing it? … read more
I have gotten several phone calls today saying that my
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I have gotten several phone calls today saying that my ICloud account was breeched and do not use any of my Apple devices (but I am now) until I've called customer support. They have given me a number… read more
My phone locked up. message showing on screen is email. is
Ashik, Master's Degree
my phone locked up. message showing on screen is email***@******.***. is this legitimate? … read more
I switched carriers and now my i cant get into my i phone
Richard, IT Manager
i switched carriers and now my i cant get into my i phone keeps saying password ***** I restarted phone so it will only take pass word and i know its the corrct one … read more
I was trying to upload from my iPhone to my PC. It asked me
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I was trying to upload from my iPhone to my PC. It asked me whether I create a new account or update the existing one. Since the second one was checked by default, I proceeded keeping this. Then it ch… read more
I woke up and my email was gone, it kept asking me to sign
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Hi, I woke up and my email was gone, it kept asking me to sign onto my apple account, said my cloud password ***** to be updated. I did all of these things and only received error messages … read more
My girlfriend and I just broke up. My iPad is synced with
Mike, Mac Medic
My girlfriend and I just broke up. My iPad is synced with her Mac. I need to unsync it. How can I do this? … read more
My friend has an IPhone (I think the next to latest model) I
Ashik, Master's Degree
My friend has an IPhone (I think the next to latest model) I am not familiar with them at all. Anyway it crashed to black screen. She took it to the Apple Store and they told her it was just a screen,… read more
My iCloud is not backing up anything on my computer and I
Mike, Mac Medic
My iCloud is not backing up anything on my computer and I pay extra a month and nothing is on it. My girlfriend lost all her pictures when she upgraded to El Capitan and I don't want any of that to ha… read more
My girlfriend got a new iphone 6 and has an older iphone 4
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT University
My girlfriend got a new iphone 6 and has an older iphone 4 running IOS 6.1.3. She has the iCloud option turned on, on the old iphone, but it does not seem to have pulled any of the photos that she alr… read more
how can I delete imessages from another device that I can not
Mike, Mac Medic
how can I delete imessages from another device that I can not get my hands on. I have used my mums ipad and sent messages to my girlfriend. My mums iphone is also on the same account. I don't want her… read more
I have someones elses information on my i phone and all of
Dustin, Support Technician
I have someones elses information on my i phone and all of my information is completly gone how do i fix it? I have my iphone5 connected to a pc. I tried going into the settings of my iphone and canno… read more
I synced my girlfriends iPhone 4 with iTunes last night and
Cris
Cris, mac support specialist
Hi I synced my girlfriends iPhone 4 with iTunes last night and then upgraded to iOS 6. When I went to restore all her contacts etc I got a -50 error. She has lost all her contacts, messages etc. iTune… read more
My iPhone 4SE recognizes by AirPort Extreme, but will not connect.
Mike, Mac Medic
My iPhone 4SE recognizes by AirPort Extreme, but will not connect. It has it listed under "Set up an AirPort Base Station", but when I select it, it says "Gathering data about your network...." and th… read more
I have an iPad2, MacBook Pro and iPhone. Calendar entries on
Dustin, Support Technician
I have an iPad2, MacBook Pro and iPhone. Calendar entries on iPhone and Macbook syn across all three devices and to iCloud. Calendar entries from the iPad don't synch. Any ideas?… read more