Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My cell phone could not be activated because the activation…

Customer Question
My cell phone could...

My cell phone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Att

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I don't know what I'm doing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can not operate the phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris