Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Will not burn man iMovie, what can I do to locate that info,

Customer Question
Will not burn man...

Will not burn man iMovie

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

What can I do to locate that info

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 weeks ago how can I troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

2 days ago
First time user
No thanks

Would you be able to try a few things?

Sure

Can you tell me the error you get?

The code that comes up when I put it in the DVD player Is disc error play features may no be available on this disc

What type of media codec are you using when you're burning?

I s their someone I can talk to

Ok let me know once accepted