Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

All of a sudden I can't pay for ebay purchases through

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I can't pay for ebay purchases through Paypal, Paypal credit or a credit card. Problem not on Ebay or Paypal end.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

OS X Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That sounds, at a guess, as if you weren't actually (fully) logged in to your eBay account.

If you seem to be signed in to your eBay account, try going to Sign Out. Then close all browser windows. Then do a restart.

Come back to this page at

http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/aomk0-sudden-can-t-pay-ebay-purchases.html

after doing the log-out, close browser windows, and full Restart of your computer, and then logging in to your eBay account again and trying again.... come back to this case, please, and tell me how it goes... and if it doesn't work with that try, tell me what error message exactly, attempts to buy bring up. And I will help you further as needed and if needed.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(- If this didn't answer your question, or if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help and advise you further.)