Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's I tunes a fraud. Somebody order to my acct, I tried no…

Customer Question
Hi it's I tunes...

Hi it's I tunes a fraud. Somebody order to my acct

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I tried no one helped

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Maybe why

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I cancel my cc

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Did you receive an email telling

you that an order had been placed through your iTunes account?