Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad is saying cannot connect ---value is missing?? message,

Customer Question
IPad is saying cannot...

IPad is saying cannot connect ---value is missing?? message

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

iPad 2 air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Wanted to do a hard reset forget passcode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

U there

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

This usually means your computer has the wrong driver in it for your ipad. What type of computer do you have?

Mac mini

OK. Please try the following:

1. Hold down the Option key, click the Apple menu, and choose System Information or System Report.
  2. From the list on the left, select USB.
  3. Let me know If you see your iPhone, iPad, or iPod under USB Device Tree,
Mike, Mac Medic