Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Mac OS Sierra w/plenty of space on it. I get that…

Customer Question
Hi I have Mac...

Hi I have Mac OS Sierra w/plenty of space on it. I get that spinning rainbow wheel always which makes everything very slow

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

Mac OS seirra desk top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but this has been going on for at least a few months

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried disk utilt from Mac checked my disk space have 325.06 gh avail. Im not a computer wiss

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Serall of Sierra W895269J5PC, memory 4gb

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Mike, Mac Medic