Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Keep getting error 0xE8000015..trying to enable ipad, not…

Customer Question
Keep getting error 0xE8000015..trying...

Keep getting error 0xE8000015..trying to enable ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ipad?

Not sure, it is fairly new. it was given to me by my daughter

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your ipad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I updated itunes on computer then tried to turn ipad off and restart by holding home button and plugging in to ipad from computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me money

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Thank you
no

Sorry, I was having some issues loading the webpage.

Have you tried putting the iPad into Recovery Mode?

several times and I keep getting the same error 0xE8000015

Have you ever got to the screen the shows the iTunes logo and cable on the iPad? That is Recovery Mode.

Hold Power and Home until it restarts, but keep holding them for another minute until it shows that screen.

Sorry for the slow replies I am having connection issues to the site at the moment, I think that it is improving now.

I can get to that screen, then start doing the update and restore and then the error comes up half way thru the update/restore

So you are seeing that error in iTunes?
What version of iTunes do you have installed?
What type of computer is it? Mac or PC?

PC windows 8, itunes 12.7

I'm sorry I am having some connection issues that I need to try to fix. I will open up this question to other experts. There are steps to take that should resolve this, someone will pick up this question and take you through them, I apologise for the delay, thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, This is Aparna I would be happy to help you on this issue.

Could you please let me know if still you are getting the same error message.

I finally figured it out, by myself, no thanks to just answer. So, as far as I am concerned, this is a waste of money and time.

I am sorry for your convenience it seems like the issue is not resolved by Just answer so you can opt for the refund of your money.

what are the procedures to have get a refund

Please click the link and you can opt for refund http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0