Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying to get my IPAD to connect to WIFI. It has…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to get my IPAD to connect to WIFI. It has been connected constantly all year, then suddenly today for whatever reason it wont connect

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your IPAD?

Sorry How would I find that out

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your IPAD? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last Xmas it was purchased as a gift. I have reset my IPAD and tried to sign in. then I called telus, and they tried and cannot get WIFI hooked up either. Telus gave me another WIFI guest setting to see if that would work and it doesn't

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply

momentarily.

Thank you for your patience.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

Can you please let me know what is the brand name and model of your modem/router?

And also your current Wi-Fi name and password.