Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm locked out of my apple account, No, No, I just tried to…

Customer Question
I'm locked out of...

I'm locked out of my apple account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just tried to get in with my password ***** was not able

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can reset your password, first go here to verify the email part:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Then you can reset one of two ways, using a reset email or using security questions.

Let me know how it goes, and if you still have any questions. Many thanks!

Is that of any help? Or is your issue different? Let me know what error you get and I can help you.