Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I wish to cancel my account, no I have tried to but will not…

Customer Question
I wish to cancel...

I wish to cancel my account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No I have tried to but will not let me cancel

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes my sister in law did

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Will you cancel it for me I was checking my bank account and I am billed 2 times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want i tuned canceled

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 11 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Please click the link below and follow the steps to cancel your iTunes account subscription:

click here

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps.

Thank you,

David.