Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The normål letter å does not print. I've tried different…

Customer Question
The normål letter...

The normål letter å does not print. I've tried different keyboårds to no åvåil,

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

OS 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I TRIED OTHER WORKING KEY BOÅRDS. ALL THE SPECIÅL CHÅRCTERS FOR THE LETTER function å, Å , AS YOU CÅN SEE print but not the normål one.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you recently change any keyboard settings ?

When did this problem start ?