Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to add my phone number to my Craigslist ad. What…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to add my phone number to my Craigslist ad. What do I do? When I go to EDIT POSTING the number DOES show up on the ad!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that i"m frustrated because I'm trying to sell my KIA RIO and with no humber I can't be contacted!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Did you already verify your phone number with your craigslist account? If not, you need to do that first.. Heres how

https://www.craigslist.org/about/help/phone_verification

Afterwords you should be able to include your phone number in the written portion of the ad.. If you get stuck or if this doesnt work or if you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Thank you,

Dustin S