Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My toddler just pres to find my iPhone, and now ask me the…

Customer Question
Hi my toddler just...

Hi my toddler just pres to find my iPhone, and now ask me the activation lock and don't remember my pssword

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I bought the iPad around 3 years ago and never reset my username and paswsword

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's asking my Apple is and password, but I forget my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just my password

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You will need to go to http://iCloud.com and click "Forgot my password" beneath the login box. Then follow the instructions provided to reset your password.

I just have 1 ipad and I try to open in cloud.com with my Samsung but couldn't do it

you should still be able to do it on the samsung. Make sure you go to icloud.com, not just cloud.com

Did that work for you?

it workbthank you