Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an account but my password doesn't allow me in.how…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account but my password *****'t allow me in.how can I get a new password

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I will if you can give me a phone number

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

To begin with, what type of an Account is it? Is it an Apple ID account?