Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Incessant iCloud notification issues, not sure. how can I…

Customer Question
Incessant iCloud notification issues ...

Incessant iCloud notification issues

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Not sure. how can I tell?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No my computer is older though

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How much does your service cost?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Mac Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

OK.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

You mention that you have "incessant iCloud notification issues", can you just briefly tell me in more detail. Is there a specific notification you are getting and is it happening on an iphone or ipad or your mac?

Let me know so I can further assist.

Thanks.