Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Downloaded the newest version of itunes and now I can not…

Customer Question
Downloaded the newest version...

Downloaded the newest version of itunes and now I can not access anything in itunes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Envy

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Today I installed the 12.7 and now I can not access anything in itunes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

When you mention that you "can not access anything in itunes" does that mean that itunes does not open, or is it more of when you plug in your apple device, it's like itunes does not recognize it any more.

If the itunes issue is nothing like I have assumed, please tell me a little more detail on what happens or does not happen and then I can further assist. Let me know.

Thanks.