Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone is locked and it wont take the password, lphone 6,

Customer Question
My iphone is locked...

My iphone is locked and it wont take the password

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Lphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today none i ant get in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes just changed the password ***** it now 6didgets not 4

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The only way to bypass the lock screen is to perform a factory reset on the iPhone..

From a computer, go to icloud.com/find.

If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID

Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.

Select the device you want to erase.

Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.

Now you can restore from backup

when i go to icloud.com/find all i get is a bunch of links to different web sites
no thats to much money i will just go to verizon or the apple store

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.