Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I get billed for puzzles and I do not receive them. OSX, No,

Customer Question
I get billed for...

I get billed for puzzles and I do not receive them.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

OSX

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know what to do. The puzzles that are on my screen are frozen and I CANNOT MOVE ON.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris